Wenger Takes Fancy Swipe At Clarke In The Guise Of Praise

Arsene Wenger has praised Steve Clarke ahead of his FA cup tie against Reading on Saturday, and shows signs of confidence ahead of confidence ahead of the game against Reading.



Arsene Wenger was asked about his thoughts on Reading manager Steve Clarke ahead of his FA cup game against Reading on Saturday, the Arsenal manager said “Yes, he has a good experience, so he knows exactly. He has been a long time at the top, and he knows exactly what will happen, and I'm sure he will prepare very well his team.”

Now I’m not someone who reads too much between the lines, but when Wenger says “… he knows exactly what will happen, and I’m sure he will prepare very well his team” What exactly does that mean? I mean I have my opinion, I just don’t know how many people share that opinion.  




Comments