Wenger Considers His Future At Arsenal


Arsene in an interview with beIN SPORTS said that he will continue to sacrifice for the club until the end of his contract in 2019.


Arsene Wenger has come under criticism due to the poor form Arsenal fans have had to endure in recent seasons and many Arsenal fans have started to call for the head of the Arsenal manager. He has however said before that he honours his contracts and that's why he has turned down offers from big clubs such as PSG others.


The manager was quoted recently as saying 
Yes, of course [I want to manage after Arsenal], as long as I have the physical strength and the desire to do it. I know that depends on my physical status and how well I am mentally.It’s a decision I’ll have to make at some stage. At the moment I live in the present and I just want to do as well as I can for my club and I don’t worry too much what happens to me.You don’t stay 22 years at a club the stature of Arsenal without a total complete commitment and the sacrifice of your life. That will not change today until the end of the season, until the end of my contract, if I can I will do that. After I don’t know what I will do.

Should Wenger see out his contract, extend his contract, get sacked or resign? Have your say.  



You can join our official BBM channel C0124ED77 and follow us @arsenal_cast

Comments